Skip to main content

44 Days after my tweet to the vatican quoting dirty harry the Pope replied to the tweet he would resign for on 10/28/12 at 12:12 @Pontifex first 12/12/12 at 10:28 then formal resignation of first pope in six centuries 2 plus 2 and 2 times 2 months later 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days after @pontifex reply

44 Days after my tweet to the vatican quoting dirty harry the Pope replied to the tweet he would resign for on 10/28/12 at 12:12 @Pontifex first 12/12/12 at 10:28 then formal resignation of first pope in six centuries 2 plus 2 and 2 times 2 months later 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days after @pontifex reply I call my two witnesses a couple world leaders with twelve billion dollars of earthquake bar tab between em fiscally resigning then for me specifically on 12 / 12. Two world leaders on the same day Jorge. PMs Renzi and John Key Italy and NZ that resigned for me on same day mario. It was formally twelve twelve George Washington changed his birthday
to 2 / 22 exactly 222 years to my birth? (Google September 3, 1752 if you are #maricopacounty #superiorcourt #competence #commissioner #AryehDSchwartz )

-jesus chris

DID PM RESIGN?

I MADE POPE RETIRE TOO!
To suck you
Taylor Swift


“THIS, TOO,
WAS A CIRCUMSTANCE WHICH MADE MY RESIGNATION A ‘DUTY’

-Joseph A. Ratzinger


2 week notice

I made the Pope retire Galileo

birthday bolide was

a daytime shooting star w/ injuries or not YouTube

caused by a twenty meter asteroid

entering Earth's atmosphere over Russia

on 15 February 2013

exactly the 2 plus 2 

and the 2 times 2 anniversary too that I

just happened to have registered rushlogo.com at the registrar

four years before at Godaddy.com ratzinger

15 February 2009

4 years before eleven hundred russians

rushed to russian hospitals

on that anniversary I regged rushlogo.com

at the registrar retard.

The domain receipt I entered into evidence now expires a decade

to the day after a reportedly reported report

heard reportortedly report twice 'round globe rather competently
Richard Nixon resigned for Christ.

Comments

  1. THE I TOLD
    PRIME MINISTER
    JOHN KEY TO
    RESIGN OR ELSE
    EARTHQUAKE
    RESIGNATION

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I made the Pope resign with a tweet on twitter

                               Phone: (419) ink-pens  / googols@live.com  0 U.S. Universities alphabetic GOOGOLSPOT  *  TUNGUSKAS  *  GOOGLEPLEX     Institutions may be listed with the systems to which they belong, e.g. University of New Orleans under Louisiana State University System. A A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (AZ/MO) Abilene Christian University (TX) Academy of Art University (CA) Adams State College (CO) Adelphi University (NY) Adler School of Professional Psychology (IL) Adrian College (MI) Agnes Scott College (GA) Air Force Institute of Technology (OH) Air University (AL) Alabama A&M Un

birthquake

On my birthday George Washington changed his birthday to 2/22 and he did that for me specifically and not for you exactly 222 years to the day I was born. That was done on account of you of you being a dumb cunt that can’t count and I knew you couldn’t count to a tsunami 2 weeks and 2 days after 2/22 on Tuesday too that Tuesday that George Washington changed his birthday to 2/22 for exactly 222 years to the day of my birth. The New Zealand Testament of Jesus Christchurch. The Seven churches of Revelation with century on watch shook down in seconds on 2/22. That was that 2/22 Tuesday that George Washington changed his birthday to 2/22 for… “What Christchurch earthquake got your tongue?” “Tell the world where you are and tell the world i shook you” “Tesla made earthquakes Christchurch can you fucking feel me?” “Dare me to do it again?” “It will beat the 5.9 divine” “Where you at MikeC?” Those are just a few of my quotes published to Christchurch, New Zealand the month before the first