Skip to main content

The Pope resigned for a tweet published on ten twenty-eight twelve at twelve twelve confirmed with his first tweet ever on twelve twelve twelve at ten twenty-eight and formal resignation of first pope in six centuries two plus two and two times two months later two months two weeks and two days after his first tweet I call my two witnesses world leaders for earthquake damages fiscally resigning for me specifically the same day Jorge twelve twelve Prime Ministers John Key and Matteo Renzi New Zealand Italy did Washington change his birthday to two twenty-two exactly two hundred and twenty-two years to my birth?


The Pope resigned for a tweet
published on ten twenty-eight
twelve at twelve twelve confirmed
with his first tweet ever on twelve
twelve twelve at ten twenty-eight
and formal resignation of first pope
in six centuries two plus two and
two times two months later two
months two weeks and two days
after his first tweet I call my two
witnesses world leaders for
earthquake damages fiscally
resigning for me specifically
the same day Jorge twelve twelve
Prime Ministers John Key and
Matteo Renzi New Zealand Italy
did Washington change his
birthday to two twenty-two
exactly two hundred and
twenty-two years to my birth?
-jesus chris

“THIS, TOO, WAS A CIRCUMSTANCE
WHICH MADE MY RESIGNATION
A ‘DUTY’’ -Retired Pope Benedict XVI

The 2 week notice I made the
Pope retire Galileo birthday bolide was
a daytime shooting star w/ injuries
caused by an approximately 20 m
near-Earth asteroid entering
Earth's atmosphere over Russia
on 15 February 2013 exactly the
2 plus 2 anniversary and the
2 times 2 anniversary too
that I registered rushlogo.com
at the registrar on 15 February 2009.
Domain expires on
February 15, 2023.
https://whois.domaintools.com/rushlogo.com
First ever confirmed
meteoric injuries are the eleven
hundred russians rushed to
russian hospitals the
anniversary I regged rushlogo dotcom
at registrar Godaddy. First Reportedly
Confirmed Injuries ever 09:20 YEKT
(03:20 UTC) airburst impacted
for me. With speed of 19.16 ± 0.15
kilometers per second (60,000 to 69,000 km/h
or 40,000 to 42,900 mph) it quickly
became an asteroid airburst
of tunguska two week notice i made
pope retire fireball on
Galileo birthday #youtube
“i made the spoof retire” mario
birthday bolide reported
forty times brighter than sun,
visible for everyone, and seen over
100 km away. Just google
russian meteorite and count back
two weeks before the first pope in
six centuries resigned because
I said so. Quoting dirty harry holly.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I made the Pope resign with a tweet on twitter

                               Phone: (419) ink-pens  / googols@live.com  0 U.S. Universities alphabetic GOOGOLSPOT  *  TUNGUSKAS  *  GOOGLEPLEX     Institutions may be listed with the systems to which they belong, e.g. University of New Orleans under Louisiana State University System. A A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (AZ/MO) Abilene Christian University (TX) Academy of Art University (CA) Adams State College (CO) Adelphi University (NY) Adler School of Professional Psychology (IL) Adrian College (MI) Agnes Scott College (GA) Air Force Institute of Technology (OH) Air University (AL) Alabama A&M Un

birthquake

On my birthday George Washington changed his birthday to 2/22 and he did that for me specifically and not for you exactly 222 years to the day I was born. That was done on account of you of you being a dumb cunt that can’t count and I knew you couldn’t count to a tsunami 2 weeks and 2 days after 2/22 on Tuesday too that Tuesday that George Washington changed his birthday to 2/22 for exactly 222 years to the day of my birth. The New Zealand Testament of Jesus Christchurch. The Seven churches of Revelation with century on watch shook down in seconds on 2/22. That was that 2/22 Tuesday that George Washington changed his birthday to 2/22 for… “What Christchurch earthquake got your tongue?” “Tell the world where you are and tell the world i shook you” “Tesla made earthquakes Christchurch can you fucking feel me?” “Dare me to do it again?” “It will beat the 5.9 divine” “Where you at MikeC?” Those are just a few of my quotes published to Christchurch, New Zealand the month before the first